Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hello World

Congratulations! 

You have stumbled upon my little blog where I review and judge (because ask anyone, I am always judging people)  everything in the world of pop and geek culture. Of course, the main reason why I said congratulations is that you feel some sense of accomplishment rather than disappointment in coming across yet another person on the internet posting their opinions for the world to see, regardless of if they really wanted to see it in the personally. You probably get that enough stupid opinions as it is.

Forced audiences aside, what you'll find here are reviews and opinion pieces on a wide range of topics from movie, television, music, and game reviews to why TV shows should quit while they're ahead. I hope that you come along for the ride, and while I can't guarantee that it will be the smoothest of journeys, I can guarantee that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING. (as shown by exhibit A)

(exhibit A: possibly the writer of this blog... we're going to have to get back to you on that)

No comments:

Post a Comment